The ASUS Vivobook 14 Intel Core i5 10th Generation has a 14-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with a Windows 10 home. It has an 8GB Memory configuration and a Core i5 processor. Storage for the Asus VivoBook 14 X415JA-EK522WS is 512GB SSD.
ASUS VivoBook 14 (2021), 14-inch (35.56 cms) FHD, Intel Core i5-1135G7 11th Gen, Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Iris Xe Graphics/Office 2021/Windows 11/Silver/1.6 Kg), X415EA-EB572WS
ASUS Vivobook 14
- Anti-glare display
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Chiclet Keyboard
- 82% Screen-to-body ratio
- Backlit Keyboard
The graphics are powered by Integrated Intel UHD Graphics. The connectivity choices include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, 3 USB ports (Type A, Type C, and USB 3.1 Gen 1), an HDMI connector, a multi-card slot, a headphone jack, and a microphone combo jack.
|Processor||Intel Core i5|
|Display||14.0-inch (35.56 cm) FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|RAM||8GB (4GB onboard + 4GB SO-DIMM)|
|Storage||512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD|
A mid-range laptop with a reasonable price that combines performance, portability, and elegance is the ASUS Vivobook 14. The laptop is equipped with either an AMD Ryzen 5 or an Intel Core i5 processor, both of which provide adequate speed for daily tasks including streaming videos, utilizing office programs, and online browsing. Also, it has a fast 256GB SSD storage and 8GB of RAM, both of which can increase the system speed.
- The ASUS Vivobook 14’s powerful Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB of Memory, and quick SSD storage provide exceptional performance for common tasks like online browsing, office work, and media consumption.
- Lightweight and portable design: The ASUS Vivobook 14 weighs only 3.3 pounds and has a slim profile, making it simple to carry and fit into messenger or backpack bags.
- Long-lasting battery: The ASUS Vivobook 14’s battery life may last up to 10 hours, which is sufficient for a full day of work or study without requiring recharging.
- Absence of a dedicated graphics card: The laptop lacks a dedicated graphics card, making it unsuitable for graphics-intensive work.
- Lack of Thunderbolt 4 support: Some customers may find it helpful to connect external devices with Thunderbolt 4, a fast data transfer protocol, however, the laptop doesn’t support it.
- No SD card reader: For certain customers who operate with camcorders or even other devices that require SD cards, the laptop’s lack of an SD card reader may be a deal-breaker.
Also Read: Best Gaming Laptops under 45000 in India
Is ASUS Vivobook 14 i5 10th Gen good for gaming?
ASUS Vivobook 14 with Intel Core i5 10th Generation is a good laptop for gaming. It is also a good laptop for multitasking because it has 8GB RAM and 512GB NVme SSD.